Here, you will find some helpful tips to facilitate those interview nerves. Getting the most out of yourself on the day is down to one thing: prep.
Getting you on point to your interview
- Take a look back in your career history. What have you heard? And how has that helped you move ahead? Ensure that you are able to talk confidently about your experience and your accomplishments once we ask.
- Research what is involved in the position. List the skills we are searching for, and think of specific relevant examples from your desktop. Get ready to share these with us so that we can see what a fantastic match you’re.
- Learn as much as possible about Sainsbury’s. We would like to know you are passionate about what we do and eager to be a part of it. Impress on us in your understanding of our company by studying up on our company site (about.sainsburys.co.uk). And do not forget to keep your eye on the national newspapers and business press.
- Get the answers you will need to understand whether the role is ideal for you — and if Sainsbury’s is the ideal place for your future. It is crucial you’re ready to earn the perfect choice, should we provide you the function.
- This means we will ask you to talk about a situation so we can know whether you’ve got the right skills to select the position on. Be certain that you tell us exactly what the situation was, in addition to the actions that you took. And what happened because of this. It is not about your previous experience or previous qualifications. It is about how you measure up in certain conditions.
Assisting You to dazzle on the day
Give yourself sufficient time to get here. Be certain you know where you are coming for your interview, and also the best way to travel.
Turn up ready
Trust us, you’ll feel confident and much more at ease if you do
Take your time
Breathe, and go at your own pace. Listen carefully to the questions you’re requested, take a few moments to consider what you would like to say or what example you’re going to use, and attempt to answer the questions completely.
We want to fulfill the real you! And, we actually want you to do well.